Initial Meeting - obligation free
You may wish to meet in person before confirming me as your celebrant. This gives us an opportunity to get to know each other, and run through my process, and your expectations for your Wedding day! Alternatively, we can meet via phone call or zoom, whatever works!
Let's meet, Pre-Marriage Paperwork
Once you confirm, a deposit payment is required, and we can arrange a time to meet and run through your ceremony details and desires, and also to complete some pre-wedding legal paperwork
- the 'Notice of Intended Marriage'. For this you will need to bring along your original proof of date and place of birth, photo ID and if necessary, documents of dissolution of previous marriages.
After meeting and finding out a little more about you and your desires for your ceremony, I will create your bespoke ceremony, and we can work together to perfect this for your day!
Closer to your Wedding day, most commonly at your rehearsal, you are required to sign a 'Declaration of Legal Impediment to Marriage' to confirm that there is nothing that would inhibit your legal marriage.
Rehearsals are optional, but a great opportunity to run through how your ceremony will run, and calm any nerves, helping you to feel at ease for your Wedding day, and finalise any little details. This can be just the three of us, or you can have your bridal parties, families or witnesses join you!
On the Day
On the Wedding Day I will be there to officiate and perform your bespoke ceremony in accordance with the code of practice, with a high quality, BOSE sound system which can be used for music should you not have live music for your ceremony.
Post Marriage Lodgement
After your ceremony, I will lodge your marriage to Births, Deaths and Marriages, and you will receive an Official Certificate of Marriage, which can be used to change your name with the relevant authorities.
Ceremony by Chloe | INCLUSIONS
- Unlimited communication and consultations
- Creation and conduction of your bespoke ceremony
- Solemnisation of your marriage in accordance with Australian Law
- Completion and administration of all relevant documents
- The use of a high quality sound system
- Vow booklets with your personalised vows